First, let me present myself…
I am a hands-on cognitive-behavioral psychologist and a coaching enthusiast, with a passion for human potential, to nurture it, but most of all to champion it.
I would describe myself as having a dual career. On one side, I have dedicated the last 14 years of my career to deepening and broadening my Human Resources Consultant expertise. On the other side, I pursued a Master’s in Clinical Psychology and Cognitive-Behavioral Psychotherapy, a certification in Co-active Coaching and, continued my professional development as a psychologist with certifications in Schema Therapy and Compassion Focused Therapy.
The common denominator of these two paths is the human factor, the individual that is at the core of flourishing societies, compassionate communities, loving families and of course, successful organizations.
Combining the depth and thoroughness of the psychological counselling dialogue, with the energy and mindfulness of the coaching process, I want to support YOU to understand, design and live the best version of your life!
What I can help you with?
Through psychological counselling and/or coaching I can support you with designing
and developing your own toolbox of strategies, behaviours and habits that you can use
- Gain clarity and insight in complex emotional situations
- Build up cognitive and emotional resilience, when faced with setbacks, short-comings and challenges
- Develop emotional agility, as a core skill for building, nurturing and maintaining healthy relations
- Develop a compassionate mindset, as a cornerstone of your emotional self- regulation system and building up self-esteem
My coaching focus is:
- Life coaching
- Career Coaching
- Personal Development Coaching
In my coaching work, I leverage specific co-active coaching techniques.
My psychological counselling focus is:
- building up and nurturing psychological health and wellness
- mild/non-clinical episodic emotional disorders (depression, anxiety, grief) and behavioural and cognitive disorders (e.g. eating disorders)
- couples therapy using the IMAGO methodology
In my counselling work, I leverage specific cognitive-behavioral, schema therapy and compassion-focused therapy strategies and tactics.
Education and Training
Compassion Focused Therapy
- Compassion Focused Therapy for Eating Disorders
The Compassionate Mind Foundation
April – June 2022
Compassion Focused Therapy for Grief
- The Compassionate Mind Foundation
April – May 2022
- Beyond the Basics and Working with Complex Presentations including BPD and NPD
International Society of Schema Therapy/ Schema Therapy Wales
May – Oct 2022
- The Fundamentals of ST; Working with Complex Presentations including BPD
International Society of Schema Therapy
Co-Active Coaching Certification
- Schouten & Nelissen, Germany
Sept 2018 – Feb 2020
Master Degree in Clinical Psychology and Cognitive-Behavioural Psychotherapies
- “Titu Maiorescu”; University, Bucharest Romania
Oct 2010 – June 2012
€125 per 50 minute Psychological Counselling or Coaching session
€200 per 90-minute Couple Psychological Counselling session
Personal Development Group (please send inquiry)
Monday – Thursday 18:00 – 20:00
Friday 12:00 – 18:00
Saturday 10:00 – 16:00
For a free consultation
Email Andreia: email@example.com