At points of transition, we naturally look back on our lives and assess where we stand, how far we have come, and where we would like to go. I work mostly with other immigrants/expats going through multiple transitions and culture-shock at the same time. You feel literally uprooted. Yet coaching can help us hit the reset button and rebuild our lives based on our core values. We can decide what old habits and attitudes we want to leave behind, creating space for what really matters. Aging, serious illness, and loss can also be times of awakening when finally see what is most precious, but we need the support of a coach to implement major life changes.
Coaching can be:
• Energizing, encouraging, and challenging conversations.
• Exploring what it would mean to be living more congruently with your values.
• Tuning into the quieted voice that tells you what you WANT to do, and who you WANT to be, instead of what you HAVE to do or who you HAVE to be.
• Opening up to see your choices.
• Increasing active participation in your life to empower you and increase confidence.
• Regular accountability for SMART goals (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, Time-Bound).
• Uprooting old fears & habits that are blocking your way forward.
• Tapping into your passions and strengths.
• Uncovering the solutions that you have already within you.
• Creating time and energy for what you prioritise.
• Shifting your energy from a place of failure to hope.
The Coaching Process & Contact