Hello and welcome!
I am Ivana (she/her), a psychologist and systemic therapist in training with a PhD in Medical Research. I offer therapy and counseling in English, German, Croatian and related regional languages, both in-person and online. My focus is on promoting emotional health and reducing stress in both personal and professional life. I believe that everyone has the capacity for growth and development. My goal is to empower my clients to overcome challenges they face and achieve their full potential, with an emphasis on promoting respect, empathy, self-compassion, inclusion, and diversity.
Seeking help can be challenging. Hence, I strive to create a safe and welcoming environment that values and respects diversity. My services are inclusive to individuals from all backgrounds and walks of life. I offer compassionate, resourceful, and personalized support tailored to your unique needs and goals. My therapy style is empathetic, non-judgmental and solution-focused. I integrate evidence-based therapy approaches, such as cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), systemic therapy, and person-centered counseling, to address the interconnectedness of thoughts, feelings, behaviors, relationships, and environments.
As a mental health professional who specializes in emotional well-being and stress management, I understand the unique challenges people face in different aspects of their lives, especially those in high-stress jobs or living abroad. I can help you with a wide range of mental health concerns, including:
- Overwhelming concerns, worry and fears
- Work-related stress, burnout, and fatigue
- Loneliness, isolation, and grief
- Psychological challenges of chronic health conditions
- Imposter syndrome, feelings of inadequacy, and self-doubt
- Conflicts and relationship issues
- Identity and diversity-related concerns
You are welcome to get in touch with me if my approach and values resonate with you. We can discuss how I may help you on your path to better mental health and well-being.
- Ph.D. Medical Research at Ludwig-Maximilian University of Munich
- Master’s Degree in Psychology (Dipl. Psych.), Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Zagreb
- Professional training in Systemic Therapy (istob-Zentrum e.V.), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (Beck Institute for Cognitive Behavior Therapy), and Person-Centered Counseling (Croatian Society for Psychological Assistance)
- Practicing psychotherapy according to HeilprG in Germany
The rate for individual therapy sessions is 135 € per 50-minute session. The rate for couples therapy session is 230 € per 90-minute session.
Please note that am unable to accept insurance. A limited number of sliding scale spots are available
for those who need financial assistance.